Portuguese and Atletico Madrid wonderkid, Joao Felix has been awarded the 2019 Golden Boy award pipping holder Matthijs de Ligt and England star Jadon Sancho.
The 20-year-old forward joined Atletico Madrid in the summer after enjoying a spectacular breakthrough season with Benfica where he scored 18 times.
On receiving the accolade after earning 322 votes, Felix said: "Thanks to Tuttosport for the Golden Boy Award 2019, I am very proud.
"It is the second time that a player from Atletico Madrid has won this award and I am happy.
"Thanks also to Benfica, in particular to coach Bruno Lage for all he has done for me and my family that is always close to me."
Felix will receive his award on December 16 at a Gala
2019 Golden Boy rankings:
1. Joao Felix, Portugal, Atletico Madrid, votes 332
2. Jadon Sancho, England, Borussia Dortmund, 175 votes
3. Kai Havertz, Germany, Bayer Leverkusen, votes 75
4. Erling Haaland, Norway, Red Bull Salzburg, votes 74
5. Matthijs de Ligt, Netherlands, Juventus, votes 71
6. Ansu Fati, Spain / Guinea B., Barcelona, votes 49
7. Phil Foden, England, Manchester City, votes 46
8. Gianluigi Donnarumma, Italy, AC Milan, votes 37
9. Nicolo Zaniolo, Italy, Roma, votes 36
10. Donyell Malen, Holland, PSV Eindhoven, votes 35
11. Mason Mount, England, Chelsea, votes 29
12. Rodrygo, Brazil, Real Madrid, votes 20
13. Vinicius Jr, Brazil, Real Madrid, votes 13
14. Moise Kean, Italy, Everton, votes 13
15. Andriy Lunin, Ukraine, Real Valladolid, votes 11
16. Dejan Joveljic, Serbia, Eintracht Frankfurt, votes 9
17. Matteo Guendouzi, France / Morocco, Arsenal, votes 9
18. Alphonso Davies, Canada / Liberia, Bayern Munich, votes 1