A host of Nigerian artist featured in this year Youtube annual year-in-review ranging from comedians, musicians and tv shows like the Big Brother Naija’s Finale.
YouTube once again releases its annual year-in-review video, tagged "Rewind 2019: For the Record," that highlights the platform's biggest creators and trends in 2019. Youtube Rewind 2018 received a lot of backlash for leaving out some of YouTube's most controversial creators, and it became the most-disliked video of all time on YouTube. This was bad for the company and they made amends for the 2019 edition.
This year, data was put into consideration such as views, shares, comments, likes and more. YouTube Rewind brings together the biggest viral videos featuring today’s biggest YouTube stars, mainstream and current affairs personalities.
These are the Most watched Music Videos in Nigeria for 2019
1. Zlatan x Burna Boy - Killin Dem (Official Music Video) OnASpaceship
2. Davido x Chris Brown - Blow My Mind (Official Video)
3. Rudeboy - Reason With Me [Official Video]
4. Naira Marley x Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (Official Video)
5. Kizz Daniel - MADU (Official Video)
6. Naira Marley - Soapy [Official Video]
7. Teni - Uyo Meyo (Official Video)
8. Benson Ken - Is back with a Powerful Worship Medley - Talent Hunt 9.
9. Adekunle Gold x Simi - Promise (Official Video)
10. Rema - Dumebi ( Official Music Video )
11. Rudeboy - Double Double [Official Video] ft. Olamide, Phyno
12. Fireboy DML - JEALOUS (Official Music video)
13. Larry Gaaga x Wizkid - Low
14. Timaya - Balance (Official Video)
15. Teni - Power Rangers (Official Video)